Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Sunday, January 08, 2006,
Rules: Express your Love for SE7EN and get others to know more about you. ;D Copy and Paste the following into your own blog and complete all SE7EN bullets of the SE7EN questions. Then, pick SE7EN ppl to pass it on! Have fun!SE7EN things that make me smile:001. pretty pink stuffs.002. ellise`s face when i mess up her hair.003. dogs!004. hothot guys. (ha ha ha)005. singing.006. looking at teo`s mouthing the wrong words during national anthem007. daisy`s rhinoness in comp lessons.SE7EN ways to win my heart:001. be yourself.002. don dig your nose openly.003. dont screw my life004. make sure you know how to laugh.005. give me a white grand piano.006. don be a lesbian (or gay, cept that i`m not a guy)007. don lose my heart. xDSE7EN things I believe in:001. i have no sense of direction002. im tiny003. i can live without you.004. my friends.005. css choir.006. there are lotsa backstabbers.007. my seniors are very nice people.SE7EN things I'm afraid of that are just BLAH:001. creepy crawlies..002. toilet cubicles splashed with pee.003. unflushed shit.(sorry if its disgusting)oo4. heights.005. death.006. being the only one left on earth007. being abused.SE7EN things I do everyday:001. breathe002. respire003. blink004. eat005. sleep.006. smile.007. slack.SE7EN people I want to see right now:001. JAY CHOU ! (ellise, he is mine)002. jian yi.003. xiao zhu.004. GIRLGIRL.(no she`s not my baby)005. ah lun006. tatatan007. my 31 year old bf. (omg hahahaha!)SE7EN people who should also do this:001. ahlun( though i think you wont do this)002. reuben( i think you wont either)003. cedric( please do it.)004. chingy005. danielle006. tiffany007. lilingthank you ellise. thank you very much.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |